Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Valentines Day Crafts!

I am a total sucker for Valentines Day.
I love everything about it.... the chocolate, the flowers, the excuse for an awesome date night with my husband and the list goes on and on. :) 
I printed off these Subway Arts the other day. I love subway art.... so cute!
I dont remember what website I got them off of. Sorry! If you must know I think they are on my Valentines board on Pinterest.


I had to have this one because it matched my conversations hearts so well! 
That was not planned :)


Kasia showing off the subway art!
 and again...
she loves to be my model.
I made these conversation hearts the other day.
I love how cute they turned out.
I am a little upset that I am not smart enough to think ahead that you wouldn't
be able to read white writing on a white paper!!!!
Oh well, if you can't read it it says Kiss Me. 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment