Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cakes!! :)

I love making cakes! Birthday cakes are a lot less stressful than wedding cakes. I usually do birthday cakes.
I made my first wedding cake for Codys cousin Jenna. I LOVED doing a wedding cake.

This is a Dallas Cowboys cake I made for my brother in law Jordan.
Not my best work but it didnt turn out to bad. :)

Jenna and Coltons Wedding Cake!!
This was a lot of hard work. It was so fun to see the finished product though!
My sister in law Trish has gotten into the cake thing with me.
We both worked very hard on this cake!

The cupcakes we made for the reception.

Coopers 1st Birthday cake!!
Trish and I also did this one together!
This one was lots of fun. We went with the sport theme.

Coopers very own cake..... (yes he destroyed it!!!!) 

This one was Kasias 3rd Birthday Cake.
She loves Tangled so we went ahead with that theme!
She LOVED it. I have never seen a little girl so excited in my life.
Trish and I worked so hard on this cake. We had a blast with this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment